Rochester Institute of Technology Dubai
Rochester Institute of Technology Dubai is a satellite campus of New York’s Rochester Institute of Technology. The institute was established in 2008 and is located in Dubai Silicon Oasis region.
Students earn a US degree by the Rochester Institute of Technology NY that is internationally recognized and accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research (MOHESR) in UAE. The University offers high quality American bachelor degree programs and master's degree programs in business, computing, leadership, and engineering.
The curriculum offers relevant work experience for students through creative cooperative learning program that helps students stand out in the highly competitive job market of today. Education quality is the highest priority for RIT Dubai, with a rigorous and selective recruitment process to ensure a student body that is committed and diverse. The faculty consists of outstanding professionals from the US, the Middle East, and around the world.
Through stimulating and shared interactions, the RIT Dubai community connects and motivates students. The Institute provides training programs for personal and professional growth. We are exploring new and emerging career areas with rigor. RIT offers a curriculum that is relevant to emerging technologies and social conditions.
Bachelors degree programs offered at the Rochester Institute of Technology Dubai are:
- Bachelor of Science in Computing and Information Technologies
- Bachelor of Science in Computing Security
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Microelectronics Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – International Business
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Management
Graduate degree programs offered at the RIT Dubai are:
- Master of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Master of Engineering in Engineering Management
- Master of Science in Service Leadership and Innovation
- Master of Science in Professional Studies - City Science
- Master of Science in Professional Studies - Data Analytics
Application for admission is available online in the RIT Dubai website. The Admissions Committee reviews each application based upon the specific preparation and experiences of each individual student. Students will be considered for admission based on high school performance, appropriateness of courses for academic major, demonstrated motivation and success, and English language ability. Students who demonstrate strong academic background and performance, but who may need additional support in English, Math or Sciences may be granted conditional enrollment with the understanding that they must attend our Achievement Academy preparatory program prior to the beginning of classes.
Dr. Yousef Al Assaf