Gulf Medical University
Gulf Medical University is a private medical university established in 1998. The University is located in the Al Jurf area of Ajman. GMU offers Professional Education in Medical and Health field which include Medicine, Pharmacy, Dentistry, Physiotherapy, Medical Laboratory Sciences, Anesthesia and Surgical Technology, Dentistry, and Medical Imaging Sciences.
GMU’s main campus is networked for the medical internship program with Thumbay Hospitals, Thumbay Pharmacies, and Thumbay Clinics. The main campus consists of the main university building including laboratories, offices, classrooms, colleges/departments, library, training center, Center for Advanced Simulation in Healthcare (CASH), Thumbay Diagnostic Center, Center for Innovation and Study, Restaurant, Coffee Shop, Health Club, Health Communication Department, Indoor and Outdoor Sports Complexes, ATM, Conference rooms, Resource centers, and more.
College of Medicine is an integral part of the Gulf Medical University Academic Health System. Undergraduate and graduate programs offered at the College of Medicine include:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Associate Degree in Pre-Clinical Sciences (ADPCS)
- Bachelor of Biomedical Sciences (BBMS)
- Joint Masters in Health Professions Education (JMHPE)
- Master in Public Health (MPH)
- Master in Environmental Health & Toxicology
Programs offered at the College of Dentistry include:
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD)
- Master of Dental Surgery in Endodontics (MDS)
- Master of Dental Surgery in Periodontics (MDS)
Programs offered at the College of Pharmacy include:
- Doctor of Pharmacy (PHARMD)
- Master in Clinical Pharmacy (MCP)
- Clinical Training Program (CTP)
Undergraduate and graduate programs offered at the College of Health Sciences include:
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) Program
- Bachelor of Science – Medical Laboratory Sciences (BSc. MLS)
- Bachelor of Science - Anesthesia Technology (BSc. AT)
- Bachelor of Science – Medical Imaging Sciences (BSc.MIS)
- Master of Physical Therapy (MPT)
- Master of Science in Medical Laboratory Sciences (MSc. MLS)
College of Nursing offers:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing for Registered Nurses (RN-BSN)
Programs offered at the College of Healthcare Management and Economics at Gulf Medical University include:
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management and Economics (BSc.HME)
- Executive Master in Healthcare Management and Economics (EMHME)
Preparatory Program and IELTS Preparation Course are offered as General Education at the Gulf Medical University. The Center for Advanced Simulation in Healthcare offers Short Term Courses, MOHAP Accredited Courses/Workshops, AHA Approved Courses, NAEMT Accredited Courses, and MRCPUK Examination.
You can easily apply for GMU programs by filling up a simple online form which can be completed in less than 15 minutes.
In case you are not able to complete the form, you can save your work and access it anytime later, continuing from where you had left off.
For enquiries contact or visit the university.
Sunday 8:30am - 5:30pm
Monday 8:30am - 5:30pm
Tuesday 8:30am - 5:30pm
Wednesday 8:30am - 5:30pm
Thursday 8:30am - 5:30pm
Saturday 8:30am - 2:00pm
Dr. Thumbay Moideen